Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Randomness

A few random points for everyone today. First of all, I logged into Bloglines today to find Buzz has returned to us!! Go say "Hi!" and scold him for leaving us for so long!
Next is the age old question of comments. I've had this discussion before, but somehow never acted upon it, so this time I shall try harder. I enjoy emailing responses to comments, but too often Haloscan doesn't actually send all of the comments. So, from now on I'll be replying to your witty banter in the comments section. I know MDMHVONPA (btw, can we get a shorter nickname for you, dude? You're killing me here!) is among the many who reply in comments, and I often find myself checking back to see what he has to say. So? Check back for more witty banter!!
Also, go over to Cori's and check out her new pretty digs. She got herself a makeover, and I'm planning to get a bit of a lift here as well.
Lastly, who gave my son the drama pill this morning? Come on, step up, so I can kick your ass. Really, one more croc tear over the silliest slight might push me over the edge, into the Valium Housewife club. Y'all might think I'm kidding, but I'm really not.