Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thinking...

I wonder if Santa and the Easter Bunny get holiday pay. They probably bank working their magic on the holidays!!

We have officially reach the start of the cooking marathon. Like any sport, endurance is found by starting out at a reasonable pace. Tonight I have started with the pies, my house is filling with the sweet, inviting scent of the classic apple pie.

I'm also chugging along on the kids' playroom... I've cut the fabric for the window dressings, and framed some pictures. I found 2 different calendars for $1 a piece, the photographs from the calendars make beautiful prints. Gotta love that budget decorating!

So, tell me about *your* Thanksgiving plans!

**On a more personal note, could y'all think a few good thoughts for my family? My mom called tonight to tell me my Grammy was taken to the hospital this weekend, and may not make it. I'm heartbroken, and feeling guilty that I live so far away from the rest of my family. Thanks.