Monday, November 21, 2005

Weighing my options

Everyone has to make difficult decisions from time to time. College or a job, marry this person or live the single life, breast or bottle... you get the idea. I'm facing a choice right now, and it's a tough one to say the least. You see, I'm a fairly small chick, and I try to keep my weight down. However, I've gained about 10 pounds in the last year, and while not overweight, I could stand to lose those extra pounds. Unfortunately, there is a problem. My tatas look better than they have in years, thanks to the extra weight. My jeans are too tight, but my cups runneth over. Do I give up a nice rack to get my smaller waistline back, or proudly flaunt a bit of spare tire that brought the titty fairy? Of course, the cat is out of the bag, we are trying to have a baby, so all of this may be for nothing, but in the meantime a decision must be made. Oh, the heartache...