Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bah!

I am nearing my snapping point with these munchkins. I should have read the fine print on my contract about playing ref to their many squabbles per minute. Things I've said in the last 10 minutes (sparing you the conversations while at the doctor's office) "STOP IT! SIT DOWN!! DON'T TOUCH THAT!! It's NOBODY'S movie! It's NOT your toy, it's on TV!! Just EAT your SNACK! Don't touch her snack! Don't make me call your daddies!! (they work together, one phone call does it all!) Get away from there!! KNOCK IT OFF! Stop picking your nose!! SIT SIT SIT!!! HEY!!! DON'T TOUCH!!"

Add that on a loop, and you have my afternoon. YAY!!

I am working on a post about being a parent, music, and Kanye West. That should be interesting, if I ever get it written. I will try to be less boring, but I make no promises before bedtime. Don't touch the dog!! Oh, sorry... habit.