Monday, December 26, 2005

Brain eating monster

Have you ever been so stupified by something on tv, you've actually been rendered incapable of changing the channel? Yeah, it happens to me more than I'd like to admit. The radio is equally bad, I often find myself wondering why in the hell I'm still listening. Tonight, when I turned the TV on, Jimmy Kimmel's show was on. He had sent his aunt out to some KROQ event, where she was accosted by drunk idiots, and plain ol' idiots like Steve-o. Meanwhile, I'm reaching the point where I start drooling on myself, because all of my brain cells have run away. Suddenly, I remember that I have the magical remote, and the power to save myself before it's too late. Of course, I'm watching the Cosby Show now, because channel surfing is out of the question. If you find any little cells running around, they're mine, please don't step on them.