Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Gifts!!

My doorbell rang this morning, and since I wasn't expecting anyone (especially not anyone who rings the bell) I cautiously opened the door. Our "substitute' mailman was standing there with a box from...
MY CORI! You see, whenever we haven't talked in a while (like more than 12 hours) we get all excited and say "I MISS MY CORI!!!" "I MISS MY CRYSTAL!!!" (editors note: I spelled my own name wrong at first, typing "Christal" Wow, I need a nap!) So, the return address said "Your Cori!!!", and I almost jumped up and down with excitement!! Inside were the coolest gifts. A card that has a "Leave it to Beaver" type mom and kids, and reads "I love my rotten, ungrateful children", an old book (she found it at some library, though I'm not really sure where) called "Crystal is my Friend", a Bad Taste Bears keychain from England, and a mini Tamagotchi. I had mentioned in passing that I had one in HS, and really wanted another, as childish as that sounds. So, Cori is the bestest friend ever, and found me cool and unique gifts for Christmas. Of course, I'm now worried that the Tinkerbelle purse I got her was lame, but what can you do? Thanks, Cori!!!