Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Stupidity Award goes to...

This kid. Hi, Mr. 16-year-old from Ft. Lauderdale. This is the real world calling, and we've got a very important message for you. You are an idiot. Simply havng Iraqi-born parents does NOT make you one of "them", and walking into a war zone as an American (minor) citizen could have gotten you killed. These people have no problem killing their own innocent citizens, so chopping the head off a US kid would be no skin of their nose.

A note to his parents, he's only 16. HOW THE HELL DID HE MAKE IT OUT OF THE COUNTRY WITHOUT YOU KNOWING?? I couldn't have made it across the state line without my parents finding out, let alone get a passport AND a visa, buy a plane ticket, and FLY TO A WAR ZONE! Where were you on this one? I hope he's grounded for a long time. My parents would have kicked my ass if the police had brought me back to the house, let alone the 101st Airborne of the US Army!

So, in honor of this incredible act of stupidity and incompetence, I am awarding Hassan family, of Ft. Lauderdale, FL, the Stupidity Award of 2005. Congrats!!