Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ants

I swear to you, there is something wrong with my daughter. She's beautiful and sweet, but holy shit, she cannot sit still. Ever. She'll fall over when standing in one spot because she's squirming around in a constant state of motion. Sitting on the couch? She's fidgiting like a crack head. Sitting at the table? She'll fall out of her seat at least 3 times during every meal. I'm beginning to wonder if she has any kind of control over herself, because I've seen meth heads who were calmer. If you ask her to stop, she either ignores you, or says "I'm not dooooing anyfing!!", and shoots you a look like you have a dick growing out of your forehead. Almost all of her bumps and bruises, as well as her broken leg in 2004, were at least partially because she won't. Stop. Moving. Serious issues.