Sunday, January 01, 2006

High Resolution

It's that time again, time to make your resolutions for the new year. I'm not very good at keeping resolutions of any kind, let alone ones made for a whole year. This year, instead of making some extravagant list of things I'm committed to doing, I've embraced the idea of baby steps. I'm working on one resolution, which I began yesterday. I'm not revealing it yet, because that would hold me accountable, and I don't need the extra guilt on my mind. I've got enough guilt to last me until 2010, thankyouverymuch. However, I AM making some short and long term rewards for myself, so every time I think of quitting I say "I want XM radio." That's my 6 month reward, so I should be listening o commercial-free goodness by July. N says I should try to think of the most obnoxious, make-you-want-to-pierce-your-eardrums commercial on the radio, and how I never want to hear it again. Oddly enough, the worst one I could think of was from the car dealership we worked for in TX, it's truely nauseating. I want XM, I want XM, I want XM.... chant with me...