Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Leave a trail of breadcrumbs next time

My next door neighbor came home from Iraq this weekend. Another neighbor had told me he wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, and today I saw him in action. He drove down our street, past our houses (we share a carport), and pulled in the driveway 2 houses down. I know he doesn't know them, because they moved in after we did, so I was curious. A few seconds later, he got back in his truck, pulled out of their driveway, and into ours. This guy drove past his own house, with all of the personalized "Welcome Home, Sgt. X" banners, into someone else's driveway, thinking it was his. Wow.

**Update**
The neighbor of the hosue he pulled into is a friend of mine. I went to say hi to her, and she was outside when he pulled up this morning. He actually didn't believe her when he got out of his car, and she told him it wasn't his house. Wow... genius!