Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Complete laziness

Motivation? Got none... I mean NONE. I finally did wipe up the inside of the fridge, because it was really grossing me out, and did a little clean-up in the kitchen, but other than that, I am so unmotivated. It doesn't help that I've been coughing so hard I think I may have knocked a few organs loose, I'll never need to do crunches again after this cold. I REALLY need to get the house cleaned, but it's so much easier to just sit here and be lazy on the laptop. Nate sent me to bed at 7 last night, because I was so miserable and whiny. I am the poster child for assisted suicide, or at least high doses of morphine for the common cold. There is only so much whining someone can take, before they consider strangling their spouse... and by 7pm N had reached that point. Of course, the Nyquil wore off before midnight, and I spent 2 more hours trying to get back to sleep. Gah... I wonder how much it'll cost to call a maid for the week.