Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why I am a HORRIBLE blogger

Oh, let me count the ways...
Well, I checked my statcounter (something I used to check daily, if not more) tonight for the first time in a couple weeks. Still getting the usual perverted search hits (you want to do WHAT with your mom??)
I am finally uploading to Flickr again, something I'm horrible about... I was actually prompted because she added me as a friend ("Oh, yeah... I have a Flickr account!! And FRIENDS there!"), and I felt oh so special, like I'd met a celeb. Remind me to go buy her a margarita when I get back to TX, just so I can get her autograph.
I swear to all things Google that I AM reading your sites, even if I don't comment. Bloglines has made me lazy. Actually, the people who get the most comments from me are the ones who only have previews in their RSS feeds. If I have to click the link to read the rest, I comment. Hmmm... how do I make that happen for my feed? I could use more visitors. (see above)

However, I am considering making this up to the blogging gods by attending a certain convention this summer, which I dare not mention by name, lest my plans get shot down before they even leave the ground. Let's hope money and time will allow, and I will get to meet all the cool kids, not to mention hang out at Chez Grace, AND see MY CORI! In the meantime, I'll try to come up with something brilliant to dazzle all of you AND visit comment on your site this weekend. If I don't, blame Corona... it's all their fault.

On an unrelated note, I am so. fucking. bored. Really. BORED. I mean ready to beat my head in my keyboard.