Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Why I should not be allowed to drink and take pictures

Ok, N and I were going through our phones, trying to find a decent picture of me, and came to the conclusion that I cannot drink and have a camera phone. You see, I'm normally pretty camera shy, but when I'm drinking I'm all "Woo!! Let's take a picture together!!!" This wouldn't be a problem, except most of my friends are guys, and those pictures always end being me sticking my tongue out, or snuggling up to them. As N so nicely put it, it's like I see a male friend, and decide to go lick their face and take a picture, or something. So... this basically means I've molested all my friends, and there are no decent pictures of me in either one of our phones. On the bright side, everyone is still willing to hang out and drink with me, so I guess no one's complaining. *sigh*
Here are some examples, with the faces of the innocent blacked out...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

And the only one in which I am not drunk... but still, sticking out my tongue...
Image hosting by Photobucket