Monday, May 01, 2006

Beware!

I am just in a horrid mood. Really, just horrible. So, I'm trying to focus on the good things, like N's CO telling him that if he has his way, we'll be on PCS leave (READ: That means about to MOVE!!) in June, and headed back to TX (Buffi, say it with me.. YAY!!!) The downside to that is I am getting FREE tickets to a huge festival, Country Stampede, in late June. I don't want to miss it, especially since we'll have Meet and Greet passes to meet Toby Keith. Plus, there are a few friends (really, very few, I dislike pretty much everyone here) that I am not quite ready to leave behind. I was expecting to be here until at least December, so I'm kinda caught off guard. Moving in the summer BITES, and makes the kids' birthday (June 3rd) difficult. *sigh* See?? I can't even come up with a good silver lining! Oooh... wait. I know!! The money we'll make off our move (it's odd, but you usually end up netting money in a do-it-yourself move with the military) may mean I can go to CA in July, for BlogHer an to visit Cori and Grace! Maybe.
The kids are DRIVING ME NUTS. The weather is pissing me off. I was DVRing the race (since it was rescheduled for today) and just realized at some point it stopped recording. Argh... I don't know how much was missed, but there are 59 laps left. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go be miserable in (relative) peace, and stop whining.