Friday, May 26, 2006

Celebrity lookalikes

I recently met this guy named Kevin, through a friend. When he first introduced himself, I kept thinking "Wow, this guy looks really familiar...", but was drinking and couldn't place him. I knew I didn't know him, since he's an officer from a completely different type of unit, so not in the same professional circle as N, and it was just sheer chance that we shared a mutual friend. About halfway through that night, I figured it out, he looked JUST like Kevin Harvick. I asked him if he watched NASCAR, and when he didn't I told him he looked just like a driver, ironically enough named Kevin as well. I saw him at the same bar again last night, and he remembered the conversation. I asked him if he remembered to go look up who Harvick was, and he said he did, and agreed they look uncannily similar. So, my evil mind devised a wonderful plan... the next time the races were in KS, he needed to go out to bars near the racetrack, and see if he could pull off pretending to be Harvick. We all decided this was a perfect plan, and want to see how well this could work. So, do you know any celebrity lookalikes? Do YOU look like anyone famous? If so, have you ever tried to pass for that person? Do tell!!