Thursday, May 25, 2006

Why I love the internet

The friends I've made on this blog are so great, and I appreciate every comment and email of concern and support. With the exception of the idiot Anon, you have all been so wonderful, and I can't imagine how people got along before the internet.
Now, things are calming down, and looking up. As for Idiot of the Week this week, I don't have to look much further than my own site, and hereby declare Anonymous the winner.

You, my wonderful readers, get to vote on the Idiot of the Month this month. Your nominees are Anonymous, and The MySpace Arsonists, because I suck, and only managed to get two IotWs up. I swear I suck at consistancy!!! Actually, in order to make up for it, here are 2 more nominees. Woman Tries To Get Probation For Her Cat, and Man Sets Himself on Fire, Jumps Off Waterfall.
Let the voting being!! Have a safe, and wonderful Memorial day!