Monday, May 15, 2006

Is this normal????

My kids will be 4 next month. Actually, in a couple weeks now. I'm really beginning to wonder where I went wrong, and if they have "issues" or not. Shane talks INCESSANTLY, and Maddie cannot sit still. I'm not talking your average babbling, or average fidgeter, I mean CNN ticker and Meth-addict-on-a-binge. Right now, as I type, Shane is talking about the same family pictures he's been talking about for the past 45 minutes (That's Mommy, and Daddy, and me, and Ducky, and Oma, and" ad nausem), and Maddie is BOUNDING in circles around the living room, even though I've asked her to stop multiple times over the last hour. Yes, folks, you read that right... she's been running from one end of the living room to the other for an hour now. This is everyday behavior. She's skipping, she'll stop long enough to jump on the couch, bounce for about 30 seconds, and commence with the laps. I'm frightened.