Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Rescue Me (Spoiler alert if you haven't seen it yet!!!)

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!! The last few minutes, when we watched Janet (who I think is an evil, heartless whore anyway) get into bed, and saw the guy's arm, I thought "It can't possibly be... he wouldn't... would he?" I just knew it was Tommy's brother. I only know 2 other people who are as big of fans as I am, my BIL and a friend here in KS. (N hates the show, it makes him miss firefighting) My BIL had called me during the first five minutes, to make sure I was watching. DUH!!! I've been waiting 6 months or so for this!!! So then, when you see who Janet is sleeping with, my friend B and I must have had the same thought, because we instantly text messaged each other in disbelief. As I was texting "OMG I KNEW IT!!! WHAT A WHORE!!!!" my phone buzzed with "OH FUCK!!!" I'm STILL in shock, and I can't wait until Tommy finds out. He's going to lose his shit.
Is anyone else totally hoping Lou pulls through this? My heart is broken for him, he should have seen it coming a mile away, but still... And Garretty fucking Tommy's sister? Who cares?? Not me! They are both idiots, and she is such an afterthought character, it's irrelavant. However, Susan Sarandon joining the show? WOW!!!!! I don't know how I'll make it through the week!