Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bon Voyage...

My darling husband decided to surprise me with plans to take a cruise in August! We never had a honeymoon, and haven't been on a vacation together EVER, so I'm totally excited. We're going to drive down to the Dave Matthews Band concert in August, and my in-laws will be keeping the kids while we drive down to Galveston, and take a 5 day cruise to Meridia and Cozumel! This is going to be my first cruise, I'm praying all goes well weather-wise. The downside is the idea came because N has gotten orders for Korea, which is a one year unaccompanied tour. He may or may not end up going, but if he does I'll be staying here for another year, alone. Either way, we're going to make the best of this, and celebrate our second anniversary (December) a bit early, out at sea on our way to a beautiful beach in Mexico. SO. EXCITED!!!!