Saturday, June 17, 2006

Melt!!

I had some photos taken of me when I was about 4-5 months pregnant with the kids. In some of them, I'm wearing a white dress (it was actually my wedding dress, but was made of stretchy material, so fit over my baby bump), the kids have seen these pictures many times. We've showed them the pictures to explain that they were in fact in my tummy at one point. (Because they REALLY couldn't believe that one!!) So, out of the blue today, Shane says to me "Mommy, you're a princess!! In the pictures with us in your belly, you're wearing a white princess dress. You don't have a crown, but you look like a real princess!!!" I melted into a big mommy puddle, and had to be mopped up off the floor. Now, here's one of the pics, my scanner is messed up, so I had to take a picture of it, so please excuse the quality. It's those moments that *almost* make up for all the crap they put me through most days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting