Monday, July 10, 2006

Uh, ok... and some other randoms

I think Busy Mom said it best with WTF??

Also, I found this via Blogging Baby, The Shape of a Mother. It is NSFW, due to nudity, but is a new site dedicated to showing what the aftermath of child-bearing really looks like, no matter what Hollywood tells us. I don't know, I want plastic surgery pretty bad, I know it's shallow but I can't find the "beauty" of my stretch marks and sagging boobs. I want my 23 year old body to LOOK 23 years old, or at least something close to it. I may sumbit a picture anyway, strength in numbers and all that, but I still haven't come to terms with my ruined abs, and I'm not sure I ever will.

Best blog-line I've read so far? Over at Christine's "Reasons Why I Hate My Husband."
(Discussing the husband's weekend bout of depression)
"Ummm, anything I can do?"

"How about a blow job or some Chinese food?"

The Sweet and Sour Shrimp were excellent.
(I'm STILL laughing at that!)

Go offer Jenn some support, her dad is in the hospital.

Waiter discussing the World Cup and it's effect on his kitchen staff. Their Sous chef is Italian, but much of the other kitchen staff is Mexican, and once Mexico was eliminated they were rooting against Italy. Well, Italy's win proved entertaining for the staff. I was rooting for Italy, in case you were wondering, after England (*swoon* Beckham!!) was eliminated.

And finally, my playlist for the day.
DMB~ Typical Situation
DMB~ The Dreaming Tree
DMB~ Crazy
DMB~ Lover Lay Down
DMB~ Crush
Garth Brooks~ The Dance
Garth Brooks~ Good Ride Cowboy
Pat Green~ Wave on Wave
Pat Green~ Three Days
Rascal Flatts~ God Blessed The Broken Road
Rascal Flatts~ Fast Cars and Freedom
Rascal Flatts~ What Hurts The Most
Rascal Flatts~ I Melt
Tim McGraw/Faith Hill~ It's Your Love
Toby Keith~ American Soldier

A strange mix, I know.