Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween, Insanity-style

I have completely dropped the ball this year with decorating and other Halloween stuff. I managed to get some of my decorations up this weekend, and took the kids to the local zoo on Sunday for trick-or-treating. Tonight they had trick-or-treating at the PX, but between work and dinner, there was no way we were making it in time. We won't even mention the unpainted pumpkins that are sitting on my counter... I've been meaning to let them decorate them, but haven't made it to pick up the paints. So, to make up for my lame mommy-move of cancelling Halloween tonight, I'm going to do something special for them this weekend. I'd get them dressed up now, but NO ONE on my street has their lights on, indicating they are all either out with their kids, or not handing out candy. It's cold, I can't wait for the day the kids are old enough to beg for candy without supervison. Happy Halloween!!

Filed In: Daily Insanity