Saturday, November 11, 2006

Non-stop

I have been going non-stop for the last two weeks, and it's finally kicking my ass. If anyone can figure out how to add a couple more hours to the day, please let me know, because 24 isn't cutting it. I've been pulling overtime every chance I get, but it means feeling like I'm never home, and my kids now live at the sitter. It's worth it in the end, because Christmas is coming up, but I'm tired!! I've got an interview for team manager on Monday, I'm hoping I'm not dead by then. Honestly, I feel like the house is a wreck, and I can't muster the energy to care, it's terrible.
Other than working way too much, I've been busy with the kids, and trying to have a little fun along the way. I swear I have a million things that I think of to write about, and by the time I sit down to type it up, I've forgotten. So, in the interest of seeing if anyone is still reading, I'm opening up the comments for open questions. Anything you have ever wanted to know, go ahead and ask, you'll PROBABLY receive an honest answer. Want pictures of something? Ask, and ye shall receive. I need something to get me posting again, so this seems like a good way to do so. That said, ask away!!!

Filed In: Daily Insanity