Saturday, November 11, 2006

Randoms

First, I log into Bloglines for the first time in a couple weeks. No big suprise here, over 2000 feeds that are unread. Wow, talk about behind, that's so far gone you might as well just start over!! So, I read a couple, make some comments, let people know I'm alive. If I haven't gotten to you, I will, bear with me. Now, CMHL... honey, your site and my computer do not get along. I don't know what it is about your site, but it freezes my browser, and crashes the whole damn thing every time I try to access it. I love you, but will never be able to comment. Sorry!!!! Now, I'm back to the trenches, hopefully I'll be caught up before my 30th birthday. Speaking of which, I have some pictures to post from my 24th birthday party back in September. That was an interesting night, one which I will address at a later date. ;)

Filed In: Daily Insanity