Thursday, December 21, 2006

Last minute shopping?

Are you still trying to figure out what to get that hard to shop for person for the holidays?? Best Buy has a cool new tool to help you find the perfect gift. It's called the "Wow Factor Finder", you enter some information and it helps you pick out a gift that will really "WOW!" your loved ones. Believe me, after the trouble my friend Meegan and I went through picking out gifts for our boyfriends, I wish I had known about this sooner! (Men DEFINITELY have it easier, you can never go wrong with jewelry!) Check out the FAQs, great gift-giving suggestions, and they even compare how men shop differently than women, along with things retailers are doing to make shopping fun and easy for both sexes. The even have live chats to help you out, there is one for the Friday after Christmas in case youre still trying to figure out how to work your new gadgets. The only thing missing is an actual human to be your personal shopper, but at Best Buy shopping around is half the fun. Enjoy!!

PS: Case in point, I received a gorgeous pair of earrings to match the necklace I got for my birthday. Aren't they to die for?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Filed In: Daily Insanity