Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Normalcy

I hadn't been in my house 10 minutes tonight when the MP investigators were knocking at my door. They are looking to violate asshat on his bail, and a few other things, as well as telling me to get a restraining order so he'll have to hand over his handgun. I found his site, and his girlfriend's, which were created with the sole purpose of bashing me. It's funny, because they claim I denied being married (albeit separated) and dating someone else. And they are so certain I'm not single, I'm lying to all of you to get sympathy, and I've made up all of the harassment stuff. So, I'm amused by their hypocritical crap, and how absolutely ridiculous they are. I've wasted enough of my site's space on him, I'll only be posting on him from here on out if there is a major change.
So, today was a rather strange day. Every manager freaks out on the last day of the month, because we have quotas that have to be met. This month, I was done already, so I spent part of the day at the dentist, and the other part just doing random stuff. I have a to-do list sitting on my desk for tomorrow, to tie up loose ends before the weekend, but really, I was one of the only relaxed people around today. The pain meds didn't hurt, I'm sure, everyone kept commenting on my good mood, which may have been affected by the painkillers the dentist had given me.
I'm really happy with most of my life right now. I certainly wish the drama with my ex was over, and justice was served there, and of course, I'm still a bit heartbroken over B, but in general life isn't so bad. A week or so ago I couldn't say that, but I've realized this week that I have good friends, a good job, 2 healthy kids, and the basic things I need in life. That's not such a bad deal.