Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And that's done...

I just went through over 275 post that had tags on them that would be easily Googled. I'm SO glad that the tags weren't on all of my posts, because I'm nearing 1K. In the meantime, my new digs may not be as nice as my old ones, and my sidebar is sadly bare, but it will have to do for now. My privacy was being violated, and I was getting cruel and harassing comments thanks to my soon-to-be-ex-husband. I'll be re-vamping the site soon, and hopefully now that I'm not censoring myself, I'll be posting more. In the meantime, I never got to post pictures of my first NASCAR race, because I didn't want to piss the STBEH off. I got to attend the Kansas City race last October, and sit 12 rows off turn 4. It was an awesome time, Kasey was on the pole, although he spun out right in front of us with about 6 laps to go. I even got to drag B's Yankee ass along, to everyone's surprise.

Jeff Gordon being pushed behind the wall
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The starting line, pre-race
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dale Jr walking to his racecar
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kasey on the pole!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting