Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So...

I'm pretty much still out of commission, becuase I'm more exhausted than I ever thought possible, and that includes having twin infants. Other than trying to sleep every chance I get, I've been working my ass off to get caught up, and dealing with a bunch of other drama in life. Nothing too interesting to write about. The kids are doing well, keeping me on my toes as usual.
How about some news? Marcia Cross (Bree Van DeKamp on Desperate Housewives) gave birth to twin girls. They weren't due until April, but are reported to be doing fine. Hopefully she'll be back on the show soon. Of course, we all know CrazyBritney shaved her head and checked into rehab again, then out again. Apparently, rehab is a one day process. There is still a ton of violence in Iraq, particularly Baghdad, which scares the hell out of me since a lot of my friends will be in Baghdad soon. The KS senate passed an anti-picketing law for funerals, in response to the asshat church whose members were protesting at military funerals. The world's youngest preemie went home, born at just under 22 weeks gestation. So, there you go, caught up on news for now.