Friday, March 23, 2007

Hey there

I'm still alive, just been busy getting divorced, finding a new place to live, etc. It's been a long few weeks. The kids' are with their aunts in Nebraska, I don't know how their dad's sisters ended up in Nebraska (we're all from the East Coast), but I'm REALLY glad to have some of their family nearby. I was considering moving back to FL, but decided to stay here for a while longer, and am about to sign a lease on a house in the town where I work.
Ok, so one of the cool things about having this blog for the last 2.5 years is that I get cool stuff from time to time, to try out and review. So, I got a great package from Keri lotion, I'm really picky about my lotion, so I was hesitant when giving the new shea butter lotion a try. I must say it's awesome! I've been using it for about 2 weeks, and I'm a big fan. I used to use the 4 butter lotion from Bath and Body Works, and I have to say that the Keri is just as fab, and a third of the price.
The other was one of my favorite foods, cereal. Nature's Valley is about to release a cereal version of their yummy granola bars. I hate to admit it, but I ate the whole box in less than a week. By. Myself. Now I'm craving it, and it's not in stores yet, at least that I can find. Seriously, I'm going to buy out the store as soon as they are stocking it.