Sunday, March 25, 2007

Again **STICKY POST! Scroll down for new stuff!**

So, if you go make a donation and this charity is one of the 6 charities involved that receives the most donations between now and the end of March, Kevin Bacn's organization, SixDegrees, will match it every donation. Think about how much good that can do. MajorDad already has $800 raised, think about how much just that $800 will do, and how much more we can do by just donating $10 or $20 (or more) to this wonderful cause. Let's put a little perspective on life here... I spent $30 on a carton of cigarettes for the week. So, for something that can kill me, I'll pony up the money, what kind of jerk would I be if I didn't give some money for a GOOD cause? Before you buy that latte at Starbucks, or order in for lunch at work, consider skipping the indulgence, and making a difference in someone's life. The badge below is MajorDad's, so I'd like to see the donations rising!!



Filed In: