Sunday, April 08, 2007

Ouch!!

So, I spent my Saturday evening with some friends, who had ordered crabs from Maryland. My hands are all kinds of cut up from the shells. Yeah, yeah, I know... cry me a river, right?
It was funny though, because we all work together, and the husband is actually one of my employees. They have great kids, all girls, and had been threatening them all week long with my presence, as in "You'd better clean up this house, Daddy's boss is coming over!!!" You gotta love that, I know I'd use it if given the chance. (Mental note: make plans to hang out with Jerry.)
Today was a ridiculous day at work. My team is great, we always have a good time, but on holidays there are often long periods of availability (no calls coming in) that leave us to entertain each other. This can be dangerous, and today it included people walking into walls, falling on the floor, laughing until we cried, and just generally acting quite unprofessional. I'm glad senior management is not in the building on weekends.
Last, I watched the season premier of Entourage, and will watch The Sopranos in and hour and a half (HBO west is great, since Sopranos and Desperate Housewives are conflicting on the DVR). I'm so hooked on all 3 shows, I can't believe Sopranos is ending! After this, it'll be hard to convince myself to pay for HBO just to see Entourage, no matter how much I love the show. Mmmmm, Adrian Grenier.