Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hello!

Sorry for the hiatus, it's been insane here. My ex-husband was sentenced to prison, reduced in rank and pay while in prison, and a bad conduct discharge, so things are finally over with that hellacious experience. Honestly, I look back through my archives, and see happy times, a person who was not the man I faced in court last week. It's depressing, because he had me so fooled, had so many people fooled. I spent a total of 21 hours over 2 days at his court martial, testifying multiple times and having to defend my credibility in front of senior-ranking officers. I'm glad it's over.
Life is busy here, the kids are still giving me a run for my money. We were on the way to the grocery store today when Madison said she wanted her black blanket. I told her no, it was at home, to which I got a resounding "Duuuhhhh!!!" Wait a minute. You're FOUR, you're not allowed to have that attitude! That kid is going to give me grey hair.
My laptop is screwed up, it's currently with a co-worker who does IT work, I'm hoping he can retrieve my data off of it if it needs to be formatted. There are all kinds of pictures on there that cannot be replaced, and I was too dumb to back up. I feel so naked without my laptop!!
Well, I need to get ready for a get-together with some friends, and get my house cleaned up. Fun stuff, I'm telling you... never a dull moment.