Saturday, October 30, 2004

MMMMM.... Starbucks....

Well, good morning!!! I'm in a fairly good mood this morning, because N brought me a machiatto for Starbucks, and to me this is better than jewelry. Add an extra shot of espresso, and I'm one HAPPY camper. This is the first year my kids will actaully grasp the idea of trick or treating, and in my town we are doing it tonight instead of Sunday, because they don't do it on school nights. Bizarre concept to me, when I was growing up we trick or treated on Halloween regardless. So we will be getting the kids dressed as Mickey and Minnie, and taking them to the mall for the first of their activities. On the message board I'm addicted to, somone asked if you eat your kids halloween candy. Now, this may change once they are old enough to know better, but in the meantime, HELL YEAH! I mean, I wouldn't feel right giving 2 year olds that much sugar, so they can wreak havok on the world. I'm doing you, the citizens, a favor by sparing you my kids all hopped up on Snickers and Kit Kats. So wish me luck, a day without tantrums would be great! Hopefully, I'll post again before the weekend is over, if not see ya Monday!!!