Thursday, December 09, 2004

Sex, religon, and politics... hell, let's discuss it ALL!

First of all, let me say thanks again to Carissa, since this was on her blog. (Hey girl, if you mind me snagging these, just let me know, don't want to have poor netiquette!)
People always say you shouldn't discuss sex, religon, or politics. In general I *try* to keep to this rule, but it never seems to work out that way. Oh well! I get points for trying, right? Actually, I'm pretty much certain that my bumper stickers on the car are going to get my car vandalized. This *is* Bush Country after all!
Now, being that I'm a Democrat, and a pretty liberal one at that, I was not surprised by my results. Where do you fall in this vast political wasteland we call democracy?






You Are a New School Democrat



You like partying and politics - and are likely to be young and affluent.

You're less religious, traditional, and uptight than most Democrats.

Smoking pot, homosexuality, and gambling are all okay in your book.

You prefer that the government help people take care of themselves.