Thursday, January 20, 2005

Blog it forward

The whole "ask and ye shall receive" thing is true! I asked Genuine for a picture of the original Starbucks while he was in Seattle, and he posted one. Christine asked all her readers to do a little "blog it forward" post, and here is mine. See, you can get anything with a "please" and "thank you". (Unless you are my children asking for *more* candy before dinner... that is still a "No!")

I didn't stumble upon this site, but she stumbled upon me. The nice thing about that is I usually enjoy the sites of people who leave comments on mine, and this one is definitely a good read. TheQueen is a single mom, and I have much respect for any single mom, especially one of a teen. Her 3 kids keep her quite busy, and apparently are very hard on plumbing. If I found all those things in my sink I'd die. Then I'd come back to life just to make them eat the booger soup. Come on, click the link... you know you wanna! Enjoy!