Monday, February 21, 2005

I think I'll buy a boat!!

You know part in Corky Romano where he's trying to talk to the kids all jacked up on coke? What?! You didn't see Corky Romano? Ah, forget it! Anyway, that's what my attention span is feeling like today. I tried to sit down and read some of the blogs on my blogroll, but I can't seem to concentrate. My apologies if I haven't left a comment on your blog, it's not that I'm not reading them (well, besides today), it's just that I haven't got anything useful to say. I promise to lay off the caffeine (ok that's a lie, I just checked my Coke can for the spelling of "caffeine") and catch up with everyone soon. Oh, and for those who are concerned, we're a couple of softies in The Nuthouse, we've decided to let the cats back in, even if it means kittens. Unfortunately, they are no where to be found right now. They'll come back, right?