Friday, March 04, 2005

Tag, you're it!

First, let me say Blogger is a meany stupidhead program, because I had this post completed, and hit publish, and Blogger ate it. I hope you're happy Blogger! >:P

Ok, now on to more important matters, or something like that. Cori tagged me with the interview thing that's going around. (That makes it sound like the flu, but it's a good thing, it's fun!) This means I get to post my answers, and then interview 5 more people. Staying with the trend, I'll interview the first 5 commentors. (Of course, I don't often get 5 comments per post, so I may just hand pick a couple victims!) But first, I need to answer the questions Cori left for me. I should add that this wasn't an easy task for her, we've been friends for about 8 months, and talk daily. That doesn't leave much mystery about the other person!!

1. What is the sexiest part of N's body? That's an easy one... his shoulders and arms. Muscular and snuggly, I adore having his arms around me!

2. Do you have any birthmarks? Nope. My kids have some, but not me. The oldest mark on my body is a pencil point in my face, it's been there since I was 4.

3. Besides mine *wink wink*, what is your favorite read on your blogroll? Ha! I know your tricks! I plead the 5th, your honor, there are too many really great ones to choose from!

4. Nate is told he can be stationed anywhere in the continental US. What post would you choose for him? 'Cause I totally know you would end up making that decision! You're absolutely right, I would be the one to choose, if only because Nate would do anything to make me happy. This is a really tough one. Sticking to just Army posts, (and since you said "continental US" the really cool ones like Puerto Rico and Hawaii are out) I'd probably choose Ft. Dix, NJ. It's about 20 minutes from my hometown, I miss my family. (Unfortunately, Ft. Dix is scarcely populated now, we'll never be stationed there.)

5. If you found yourself in front of a crowd of thousands and you had to entertain them, what talent would you whip out? (And flashing doesn't count) Damn, you know me too well!! Actually, I have terrible stage fright, so my only "talent" would be standing frozen and saying "Uh... um... oh God... um..." and stuttering. I have very few performing talents, so I'd have to grab my husband and stick him out there. He's a great comedian, he'd definitely keep them laughing!

Well, who wants to be in the hot seat next? Just leave me a comment, and consider yourself tagged! Oh, and don't forget to head over to my good friend's site, and let her know how awesome she is!