Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm hit!!

Lu tagged me with this, and though I've done a music meme before, she's cool enough that I'm happy to do this one for her. If you aren't reading her site, what's your problem? Do you live under a damn rock?! Go on over, and say howdy!!


Total Volume of Music on My Hard Drive:
Approx. 1000 songs.

Last CD Bought:
Nate bought me Some Devil, Dave Matthews' solo album, last year.

Song Playing Right Now: I (oddly enough) don't have any music on, so I'm loading Yahoo! radio to see what comes up. Hang on, and I'll tell ya... the winner is: Homewrecker by Gretchen Wilson

Five songs I listen to a lot:
Honestly, there aren't songs that I listen to a lot, my playlists change often. An all time fave is Ants Marching by DMB. Really any song by DMB will make that list. 2 current faves (from completely opposite genres) are What's a Guy Gotta Do by Joe Nichols and #1 Spot by Ludacris.

Five fabulous people I'm passing this on to:
Actually, I'm not passing it to anyone in particular. If you want to do it, feel free, and comment here to let me know you have.