Thursday, May 26, 2005

Nothing interesting

Well folks, the unthinkable has happened. I have nothing to say. Nothing to rant about, nothing to joke about, just generally nothing. I'm having blogger-block, in the worst way. I'm not neglecting you, I'm reading your wonderful posts and trying to comment from time to time, but dammit... nothing to entertain you with. I attribute this to the numbing of my brain due to no Directv until tomorrow. The kids have been driving me nuts with a continuous loop of Baby Einstien and Sleeping Beauty, since they are the only surviving DVDs from their collection. Actually, Sleeping Beauty was mine, and used to be one of my favorite movies, but DAMMIT that's all changed. Maddie chanting "Watch PRINCESS!" over and over has grated my nerves. I want to go to Christine's for a tea party, but she's too far. Maybe I'll take Monty up on that offer of chocolate, and Nate can go rub himself on the Sooners' stadium while he waits. Then I'll be off to Tish's house where we must wipe the OU off our shoes before entering, or face being run over by her truck. She swears she'll take us to the Orange side come hell or Jehovah's Witnesses. Once in TX I'll mosey on over to Jenn's for some coffee *buzz buzz buzz*, back down to my in-laws' for a quick Oma and Opa fix, leave the kids there for a few days and head to Cori's. She's got some treats in store for sure. I'll kidnap her to Vegas, and you'll never hear from either of us again. We'll be sitting poolside having some Cabana boy bring us drinks while we laze in the sun and make fun of people. We're snarky like that. Oh wait, what was I talking about again? Sorry... I drifted off for a minute. *sigh*