Friday, May 27, 2005

Tagged by Tish

I'm bumping this up for Meeta, who re-tagged me with this meme. Original post date was 30 April 2005. :) Here you go, darlin'... enjoy!!

Tish tagged me, and of course I'm happy to oblige one of my favorite writers. So, here is the promised post. :)
You have to choose five of the professions and finish the sentence...

If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer …
If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer …

If I could be a gardener, I would surround myself with beautiful scented flowers all year long, so my world would be pretty and pleasant.

If I could be a doctor, I'd provide care to those who need it most, regardless of their financial situation.

If I could be a lawyer, I'd go into family law and help parents who are doing the right thing, good people who are bullied in court because they cannot afford $500/hr legal fees.

If I could be a midget stripper, I'd go on Jerry Springer, because where else would I fit in so beautifully? I'd definitely have to get a smaller pole, because pole tricks must be hard with such short legs!!

If I could be a mob boss, I'd be the "Avenger Mobster", totally whack a couple of the asshats in the world. I'd name a few examples but I'd rather not have the FBI knocking on my door about terroristic threats for a simple meme. I mean, I'm just saying...

Wow, the first 3 show my idealistic side. I guess I'm not as bitter and cynical as I'd thought! ;)

I'm bumping this up, because4 I forgot to pass the baton!! So...
Christine, Cori, Sleeping Mommy, Mel, and Shylah! Tag, you're it!!

**editors note: I went back and read Tish's list after posting my own, and a couple of them are very similar. No wonder we get along so nicely!!**