Monday, February 26, 2007

Just an update *edited*

You'll notice that the comments by my ex-husband (and people claiming to just be posting from his house, apparently he has lots of roommates, or multiple personalities) have been deleted. His IP address has also been banned, since there are already pending harassment charges against the moron who doesn't understand the concept of "Don't contact me." I am working with his unit and the military police to stop the harassment, but I am likely moving my site to another address soon. If I decide to do so, you will need to email me for the link, or leave a comment here with your email address letting me know you would like the new link. I apologize for that inconvenience, and hope those of you who I've gotten to know here will continue to read my new site.

The definition of harassment, for those too stupid to understand it.

**Edited: If you post an anonymous comment, regardless of content, it will be deleted. I'm tired of this bullshit. And to the anon who left the comment about me having a boyfriend, actually, I do not, I'm quite single. You're buddy Nate, however, has been seeing a pothead named Courtney for quite some time, and is screwing around with a few other people. So before you attack me, get the facts right. And if you have something to say about my parenting, say it to my face. You obviously know enough about me to know where I live, so you are welcome to be an adult and stand behind your words. Otherwise, don't bother, because your comments will not be approved on this site.